Assure you are fully complied for change in LLP Partners
Add or Remove a Partner (LLP)
Know about change in Partners of LLP
A Limited Liability Partnership is run by its partners. From its management to the operation, the partners direct the LLP towards its goals and vision. New partners are added or existing leave; it does not affect the status of the LLP, but surely impacts the growth of the business and responsibilities of other partners. The change in partners and their details can be affected only after the approval from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
To add or remove a partner from LLP, the consent of other partners must be obtained, which is followed by a change in the LLP Agreement and application to MCA to approve the changes. The application to MCA must be filed within 30 days of effective date of the change.
Why is the change of partners required?
Documents required for Addition or Removal of partner
Need assistance? Don’t worry, experts are here to help!
Call us at: +91 9729-443-1370 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a minimum number of Partner?
Minimum 2 Designated Partners all time
LLP may run without other types of partner
Change partners in 3 Easy Steps
- Pick a Package that best fits your requirements
- Spare less than 10 minutes to fill in our Questionnaires
- Provide basic details & documents required for change
- Make payment through secured payment gateways
- Assigned Relationship Manager
- Supplementary agreement for a change of partners
- Preparation of other necessary documents
- Preparation and filing of Application
- Updated MCA master data with modified details
All it takes is 7-10 working days*
*Subject to Government Processing Time
Process for addition or removal of partners
- Consultancy for the requirement of change of partners
- Collection of basic Information & documents
- Application for DSC (for partner to be appointed)
- Drafting of necessary Resolutions and Documents
- Drafting of Supplementary Agreement
- Provide documents required provided after signature
- Payment of stamp duty on the supplementary agreement
- Preparation of online application
- Filing of application for change
Frequently Asked Questions
More Questions? Seek Help of an Expert
Call us at: +91 9729-443-137 or Email us: email@example.com